The 10th Annual Conference of Saudi Society of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
The Saudi Conference of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology is the only annual meeting in the Kingdom and is designed to meet the needs of health professionals; particularly physicians, clinical microbiologists, researchers, infection control practitioner and pharmacists, specializing in infectious diseases. Through the participation of a well-known and expert international and national speakers.
- Facilitate the exchange of new information among healthcare professionals
- Give update on the commonest tropical fevers in KSA.
- Discuss how to implement principles of antibiotics consumption/utilization
- Address the challenges that are facing the diagnosis and management of new emerging infectious diseases and outbreaks ( Their Epidemiology, risk factors, mode of transmission, clinical presentations) .
- Discuss the update in diagnosis and treatment of fungal infection.
- Discuss the update in diagnosing and treatment of Mycobacterial infection.
- To review topics including new international and domestic perspectives on infection management, antimicrobial stewardship and new technologies that have been developed to improve the diagnosis of diseases.
- Increase the awareness of the other people (Non specialized from medical & non-medical field) about these infections.
- Translation of research and epidemiologic data into quality improvement practices toward patient safety.