22nd Emergency Medicine Update Symposium
27-28-29 August 2019
- Shock recognition and management.
- Common neurological emergencies.
- Toxicology approach in emergency.
- Common respiratory diseases in children.
- Orthopedics emergencies in ED.
- Pediatric Resident & Pediatricians.
- Emergency Resident Fellows.
- Pediatric & Adult Emergency Phisicians.
- Family & Community Resident & Physicians
- Nurses , EMTs , Paramedics Prehospital Care Provide.
- Medical Students & Interns.
- Other health care providers engaged in the practice of emergency medicine.
Course Fees :
- Doctors: 315 SR
- Non Doctors and Students: 265 SR
CME Hours : 20 hours
For Registration :