1st International Saudi Health Informatics Conference (ISHIC)
“Health Informatics Emerging Trends and Technologies in Health Care”
Organized by : King Saud University, KSA
The conference, the first of its kind in the region, marks an important development in the visibility of Health Informatics as a scientific field. We anticipate participants from more than 20 international countries, including professionals from the United States and several European countries, with individual specialties spanning across the fields of Healthcare including Health Informatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Clinical Informatics, Public Health, Patient Safety & Quality, EBM, radiology and imaging informatics, among others.
- Discuss the prominent health informatics theories, frameworks, methodologies, and technologies employed both within Saudi Arabia and internationally.
- Communicate and share the knowledge and experiences of both Saudi and international researchers relating to health informatics.
- Interconnect and review the best practice approaches to health informatics education.
- Explore research collaboration opportunities between Saudi Arabian and international researchers.
- Highlight the importance of scientific research for health informatics and its role in improving the overall quality of healthcare services within Saudi Arabia.
- Medical informatics
- Clinical informatics
- Public health informatics
- Telehealth/Telemedicine/mobile health
- Privacy & security in healthcare
- Quality, Patient safety
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Internet of Things, Cloud computing, Big Data in Health
- E-learning in Health
- Ontologies and Knowledge Management
- Physicians, residents, interns
- Medical & Health Sciences scholars & students
- Health / medical informatics scholars and students
- Allied health scholars and students
- Nursing, Pharmacy, applied medical sciences scholars and students
- Government officials and Policy makers
- Biomedical engineers
- Chief information officers
- Information Technology professionals
CME HOURS : Accredited by SCFHS
For registration :