The 3rd Benign Vulvar Disorders Course
will be held in Le Meridien Hotel, Alkhobar Sunday 17 April, 2016
Upon completion of this educational activity, the participants should be able to:
- 1. Understand the anatomy, pathophysiology with clinical approaches to the evaluation, management and prevention of the most common benign vulvar conditions.
- 2. Counsel patients on prevention strategies to decrease the risk of common vulvo vaginal disorders.
- 3. Screen and evaluate patients for common benign vulvar disorders and recognize less frequently diagnosed conditions.
- 4. Recognize systematic condition that can present as vulvar disorders. 5. Evidence based management tips are provided throughout the course
- Microbial Ecology of the Vulva
- Screening & Evaluation
- Common Vulvovaginal Infections
- Vulvar Dermatosis
- Common Benign Vulvar Diseases
- Pediatric Vulva Diseases
- Special Concern in Older Women
- Topical Therapy of Gynecologic Skin Disorders