Advance Pediatric Communication Course
will be held in Deanship Building - King Saud Bin Abdul-Aziz University for Health Sciences between 22- 26 May 2016
Organized by : King Saud Bin Abdul-Aziz University for Health Sciences , Jeddah KSA
Aim of the workshop:
- Is to improve communication skills of senior residents during thier daily clinical practice .
- Develop rapport, trust and ethical therapeutic relationships with patients and families.
- Accurately elicit and synthesize relevant information and perspectives of patients and families , colleagues and other professionals
- Accurately convey relevant information and explanations to patients and families colleagues and other professionals.
- Practice patient- centered therapeutic communication through shared decision making and informed consent.
- Convey effective oral and written information about a medical encounter.
Target Audience : Pediatricians | Family Medicine
CME hours : CME accredited
Course Fee : 1,250 SAR
For Registration and Inquiries :
Mr. Glenn Mendoza , LSTC Coordinator
00966-12-224-5052 | MendozaGL1@ngha.med.sa
Ms. Maica Tagumasi , Administrative Assistant
00966-12-2245051 | TagumasiMA@ngha.med.sa