NEEDLING THERAPY in Myofascial Pain Syndrome
" Dry Needling "
Venue: King Fahad Hospital of the University (Physical therapy department)
Organized by : KFHU
- Needling indication, Contraindication and precautions.
- Identify the needling safety and infection control.
- Identify the needle Handling and Techniques.
- Understand The Basic Concept of the Pain and It's Sources.
- Understand the Pathophysiology of the Trigger points.
- Identify The muscles and the myofascial units: Location. action and examination To locate and treat the Trigger points.
- Differential diagnosis.
- The required clothes is a scrub or sport suit.
- The Exam is essential (Written and practical)
Target Audiences : All health professionals| Medical students | Nurse educators | Nurses | Nursing students | Physician | Students .
CME Hours : On process
Course Fee : 1500SR
For Registration :
Tel No. +966567740288