Difficult Airway Management Simulation Workshop
Venue: Clinical Skills and Simulation Center, Level 4, KAUH
Organized by : King Abdulaziz University
By the end of the workshop and after participating in the activities participant will be expected to :
- Able To discuss the difficult airway algorithm and the pathway used from assessment to intubation in routine and difficult cases.
- To apply the algorithm to different clinical scenarios.
- Able to use and perform many of the included approches to airway management.
- Definition of terms
- Airway Assessment
- Awake intubation
- The General ASA algorithm
- The practical techniques to use different airway tools, such as :
- Fibrooetic Intubation
- Laryngeal Airawy
Target Audiences : All Healthcare Professionals
For Registration :
Tel No. (012) 640-1000 Ext. 14604