Emergency Neorological Life Support
Venue: Le Meridion , Al Khobar
Organized by : Saudi Critical Care Society
Day 1 : ENLS Course
A comprehensive educational program designed to help health care professionals to improve patient care and outcomes during the critical first hours of patient's neurological emergency :
- Review the early critical management of 14 key neurologic emergiencies.
- ENLS demonstrate a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach and provides a consistent set of protocols, practical checklist, decision points, and suggested communication to use during critical patient management.
- Achieve worldwide accepted ENLS certification from NCS society of USA after passing the online Exam
Day 2 : Advance Neuromonitoring
- Neuro-critical U/S: Transcarnial Doppler - Opric Sheath Diameter. (New)
- How to induce Hypothermia ?
- Neuroimaging : U/S, MRI, CT and Perfusion Scan
- Role of ECG in Neuro-critical care.
- Non-Invasive Neuro-monitoring
- Live EVD Insertion
- ICP Monitoring
Approved for : Emergency | ICU | Anesthesia | Neurology | Neurology departments staff including : Physician and Nurses
CME Hours : Accredited Program
For more information & Registration visit :