Ultrasound Imaging of the pediatric Patient
Venue: Small Auditorium King Fahed Medical City
Organized by : king Fahed Medical City
- Identify the normal sonographic appearance of the targeted area during ultrasound imaging.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge and skills to better perform ultrasound imaging for pediatric patients.
- Describe the demonstrate techniques and protocol for performing an excellent ultrasound examination for pediatric patients.
- Describe and discuss the common pitfalls during performing the ultrasound examination for pediatric patients, and how to avoid it
- Identify the sonographic appearance of commonly seen abnormalities of the targeted organ/area.
- list the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound imaging of pediatric patients.
Course Fees :
- Physician: Early: 420 SR | Late (starts on 18/8/2019): 525 SR
- Non-physician: Early: 315 SR | Late (starts on 18/8/2019): 525 SR
CME Hours : On process
For Registration :
+966-11-2889999 / 10929-10941-10939 | email@example.com