Medical Radiation Safety Officer Course
Venue: King Faisal Specialist Hospital-Jeddah
Organized by :King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Course
- Nuclear structure & radioactivity, radiation, physics, quantities and units.
- Radiation exposure, Biological effects of radiation.
- Radiation detection and measurements.
- National and international regulations and rediation protection standards.
- Redioactive materials handling, transportation, inventory control, and waste management.
- Good management practices for radiation safety program.
- The course is licensed by king Abdalah City for atomic and renewable energy (K.A.CARE).
- 30 hours of lectures covering fundamental and advanced topics in radiation protection.
- 5 hours of hands-on workshops on various health physics applications.
- Certificate of completion will will be awarded to attendees.
Who Should Participate:
- Radiation safety officers.
- Health and medical physicists.
- Nuclear medicine and medical imaging professionals.
- Radiologic technologists and radiologists.
- Biologists, chemists, pharmacists, and other researchers using radionuclides.
- Facility managers at laboratories utilizing radioactive materials.
Course Fees :
- Students: Before 31 july: 1,200 SR. Regular: 1,500 SR
- Professionals: Before 31 july: 1,500 SR. Regular: 1,700 SR
CME Hours : 30 hours
For Registration :
Tel: +966 12667-7777