Writing Successful Research Proposal & Research Manuscript for Health Care Providers
Venue: Faculty of Medicine - Male side 3rd floor-Classroom 310.
Organized by : king Fahed Medical City
- Identify the main components of a scientific proposal.
- Determine the effective skills of writing a proposal.
- Develop proposal’s budget in depth.
- Recognize the procedures of publishing scientific manuscript.
- To introduce the investigators to manuscript.
- To introduce the investigators to manuscript structure.
- A research proposal is an essential step for conducting research and a scientific publication is the reflection of an institutions research activity.
- Most investigators at KFMC are unaware about writing skills required for the different sections of a proposal and manuscript.
- A proposal has dual roles: for institutional review to get ethical approval and for sponsors to fund the study.
- A good proposal is a prerequisite for a successful grant application.
- The publication procedures are complicated and the KFMC investigators need to learn the technique.
- The quality of a manuscript determines its chances of publication in reputed high impact journals.
Course Fees :
- Physician: Early: 315 SR , Late(After 15 October 2019): 336 SR
- Non-Physician: Early: 273 SR , Late(After 15 October 2019): 315 SR
CME Hours : On process
For Registration :
+966-11-2889999 / 10937-10941-10928-10929| email@example.com