1st Hematology & Oncology Educator Course
Venue: KFMC, Admin Building, Small Auditorium
Organized by : king Fahed Medical City
- Define basic concepts of patient education and describe the role of health education Specialist.
- Identify cancer and its related causes.
- Identify the available cancer treatments: chemotherapy, radiation, palliative care and surgery, and discussing the advantages & disadvantages of each treatment to help make an informed choice.
- Discuss new technologies in cancer treatment through exploring the latest studies in hematology & oncology treatment.
Health education all categories, clinical nutrition all categories, Students.
Course Fees :
- Specialists: Early: 525 SR | Late ( after 16/8/2019 ): 630 SR
- Students: Early: 105 SR | Late ( after 16/8/2019 ): 168 SR
CME Hours : On process
For Registration :
+966-11-2889999 / 10937-10928-10939-10941| email@example.com