Basic Mechanical Ventilation
Venue: Simulation & Skills Development Center, Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Physiology and anatomy.
- Safety measures for patient in MV.
- Calculations and parameters analysis.
- Car of patients are intubated on MV.
- Recall the principles of mechanical ventilation.
- How can you to read and confirm of CXR and ETT position.
- Correct technique for open and close suction and medication provide.
- Applying the technique for inserting ETT and setting the mode correctly.
- Demonstrate the uses of mechanical ventilation mode, indication contraindication for example: PC, VC, SIMV, PS and alarm.
Course Fees : 400 SR
CME Hours : Credits
For Registration :