IV Cannulation Simulation Workshop
Venue: Simulation & Skills Development Center, Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Applying the methods of obtaining peripheral intravenous access in difficult situation (with help of aids)
- Demonstrate critical thinking relevant to managing the risks and complication of IV cannulation.
- Demonstrate awareness of infection control guidelines and practices as per organization policy.
- Describe the basic anatomy and physiology of the superficial veins of the arms and hands.
- Demonstrate effective patient communication/education requirements.
- perform documentation requirements in relation to cannulation.
- Locate and assemble required equipment for IV cannulation.
- Perform a successful IV cannulation on the training arm.
- Medical and Nursing students.
- Anesthesia technologist and technician.
- Healthcare provider.
Course Fees : 350 SR
CME Hours : Credits
For Registration :